Fast-Paced Demos and High-Level Presentations
May 22 – 23, 2018 | Atlanta, GA
The transportation industry’s most exciting format for exploring essential FreightTech solutions takes place May 22 and 23 at the Georgia International Convention Center. Tuesday, May 22, will be Demo Day: quick (timed) presentations demonstrating actual tech solutions and mock ups. No slide decks allowed. Wednesday, May 23, will encompass both keynote speakers and break out sessions in a traditional summit format.
This conference is guaranteed to be one of the most enlightening events of 2018.
Demos and presentations are sure to be chock full of captivating information and insights based on cutting-edge research and accurate, up-to-date information. The demo day will serve as an important opportunity for organizations and individuals to meet, learn what’s new and emerging, and collaborate on ways to propel the industry forward.
EVENT SCHEDULE OVERVIEW
Monday, May 21 – BiTA Spring Symposium (Members Only) / Demo practice
Please note: the Spring Symposium is limited to BiTA members. For more information on BiTA membership and the Spring Symposium, click here.
- Demo day practice sessions
- BiTA Meetings
- BiTA / FreightHack18 Reception
- Evening reception for FreightHack18 participants/sponsors and BiTA members in attendance
Tuesday, May 22nd – Demo Day, (Transparency18, Day 1)
- Full day of demos with breaks and lunch
- 7-minute presentations to be live demo, simulator or video (no slide decks)
- Networking reception, pig roast, and concert to follow for Demo Day participants/sponsors and Transparency18 attendees
Wednesday, May 23rd – Speakers, Presentations, and Panels (Transparency18, Day 2)
- Breakfast 7-8am
- Keynotes morning session 8am-12pm
- Lunch 12-1
- Afternoon breakout sessions
- 3 main tracks; Financial, Technology, Commercial